The American Council of Education (ACE) recommends three lower level baccalaureate credits. However, before investing your time, effort, and money in any study guide or content review – ensure your school accepts this test for credit. The test will contain 100 questions with a time limit of two hours. This test was previously known as “Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet”.
Preparing for the test:
- Ensure your higher-level institution will accept the exam for credit. Do this before anything else.
- For a compact review of the test with content, a robust glossary of terms, and a practice test consider either this e-book. This study guide will remove the fluff from a traditional textbook to the core of the test content. By boiling down the content you’ll save hours of review and needless memorization.
- Test and retest yourself based on your content studying from Step 2 by using free flashcards.
- Learn how to prepare and control test taking panic.
- Take some of the guesswork out of multiple-choice questions.
- Take the DSST practice test.
- Locate a test center and schedule your exam.